Monday, February 2, 2009

She'll kill me for this later...

Breastfeeding is a part of our daily lives and it has been for 3 years now! I nursed Bella for 8 months (until I just couldn't keep up with her demand due to being pregnant with Brookylyn), I nursed Brooklyn for 15 months and will do the same Brady...I was getting my pump stuff ready for work tomorrow and I turned away for a second and turned back to see this with her saying something about her milk! She's absolutely right and that is what they are used for! This cracked me up!
--
--

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Now that is just too funny! And yes, she will kill you for it later!

Melanie said...

That is so funny...I don't use a pump, but Gwen will pull up her shirts to feed her babies, I would love to take a picture, but I haven't had the opportunity and I am not sure I would post it!

Beth said...

haha Melanie! Bella used to "nurse" her babies when I was nursing Brooklyn (I never had to pump with Brooklyn)! I probably shouldn't post this pic - like I said, she'll kill me later for it!

JennyH said...

Sam would do the same thing as mentioned here- nurse her dolls. Even out in public, just out of the blue!

Too funny.